AIT is committed to educating and training of tomorrow's global leaders in all disciplines and fields through innovation in its teaching and research. Our highest obligation as a university is to prepare our students who will live most of their lives in the 21st Century --- a century that will no doubt provide our graduates with significant new challenges and opportunities.
The expectations are that during their working years, the majority of our graduates will change not just jobs, but professions several times, requiring adaptability to changing circumstances. They will in all certainty need extraordinary skills to understand the exponential increase of information over their lifetime. They will need the ability to function effectively in a global context and will also need to confront the opportunities and the risks associated with expanding technological advancement and capacity. As part of its commitment to making a difference in pursuance of its vision, AIT commits itself to:
1. Offering academically rigorous programs that meet the requirements of industry and commerce for well-trained and professionally skilled personnel.
2. Promoting academic excellence through sound decision making and bold actions that are forward-looking, imaginative, and responsive to advances in technology, the sciences, society and the economy at large.
3. Aspiring to become a first-class student-centered academic institution, where support for the student's personal and academic development is embedded into the ethos of the university
4. Attracting excellent and hardworking students and providing them with academically challenging, modern and conducive learning environment, supported by able and enthusiastic faculty and staff that will encourage and empower the students to work towards their fullest intellectual capabilities.
5. Promoting and enhancing the self-development of its students so that they will become informed and effective in all of their subsequent educational and career pursuits.
6. Offering its students a sound foundation for personal and academic development and civic success to ensure that they develop their intellectual skills to the highest possible level and are well prepared to excel in their chosen profession
At AIT, our students are taught to succeed by mastering the act of being:
* God-fearing, honest and trustworthy * Disciplined and determined * Responsible and reliable * Calm, thoughtful, patient and confident * Gentle, loyal and proud * Humble and reverent * Tough, self-reliant, persistent and hard-working * Organized, neat and poised * Inquisitive and teachable * Healthy and smart * Vibrant and enthusiastic * Kind, friendly, helpful and generous * Brave, daring and risk-taking * Moral and ethical in all their dealings with friends and foes